Increase your chances of getting awarded a contract through certifications.
What is a disadvantaged business?
- Business owners with a personal net worth that does not exceed $1.32 million and a business-size with an average annual gross receipt, not to exceed $23.98 million.
- 51% minority and/or woman ownership of a business, a minority group member is an individual who is at least 25% Asian, Black, Hispanic, or Native American.
- 51% veteran-owned company and must have been honorably discharged from service or identified as a service-disabled veteran.
- 51% of LGBT owned company that controls, manages, operates, and owns.
If you comply with these requirements, you are eligible to get certified.
These are the following reasons to get certified.
- You vet yourself out of competition
- Have more exposure to the chosen organizations database
- In most cases, there is a percentage preference in the awarded contract decision process.
- Organizations look for you to fulfill their supplier diversity requirements.
- You have a better chance of getting a one on one with decision-makers to increase your possibilities of getting awarded a contract
After you fill out our form, we’ll contact you for a free consultation.
We look forward and are very excited to begin working with you!